Data processing is the responsibility of:
Atousa Khodaverdi Allschwilerstrasse 69 4055 Basel
For any privacy-related questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
2. General Information on Data Processing We only process personal data of our users insofar as it is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only with the user’s consent.
3. Provision of the Website and Creation of Log Files Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. This data is stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
5. Newsletter If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require an email address from you. Further data is not collected or is only collected on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information.
6. Registration on the Website You can register on our website to use additional features on the site. The data entered for this purpose is used exclusively for the use of the respective offer or service.
7. Contact Form and Email Contact When you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the inquiry.
8. Data Transfer Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed.
9. Google Tag Manager Our website uses the Google Tag Manager. With the Google Tag Manager, marketers can manage website tags through an interface. The tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect personal data. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
10. Google Analytics This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
11. Google Ads We use the online advertising program “Google Ads” and conversion tracking within the framework of Google Ads. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. A cookie for conversion tracking is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification.
12. Facebook Pixel We use the “Facebook Pixel” from Facebook Inc. This tool allows us to track users’ actions after they have been redirected to our website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook ads and optimize future advertising measures.
13. Rights of the Data Subject You have the right to obtain information about your personal data stored by us. You also have the right to correction, blocking, or, apart from the prescribed data storage for business transactions, deletion of your personal data.
14. Data Deletion and Storage Duration The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.